Menu

Beaver Cleaver is a bad influence

We've been watching episodes of "Leave it to Beaver" on DVD from Netflix. I've never seen it before and love it! Over the weekend we watched the episode in which Wally and Beaver get a paper route. They receive a few extra papers every day, and on Saturday they can return the extras for a refund of a nickel each.

Well, yesterday I went on the porch and found a pile of papers. USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and the local daily paper. My 8yo admitted to going up and down the street and taking papers from porches and driveways. She was going to return them for the "refund".

DD and I spent last evening knocking on doors trying to return the papers. Thankfully everyone was pretty good natured about the whole thing.

Jennifer

Did she sneak out of your house to do this? I hope you live in a safe neighborhood!

Yes, a safe neighborhood so no sneaking out! We are blessed to live in a neighborhood where the kids can go out to play unsupervised. (Well, I guess this one now needs supervision...)

Jennifer