Menu

Help me choose a name for a home child care.

Which name for our home child care?  

1. 1. Which name for our home child care?

• All Aboard Child Care
    • Building Blocks Child Care
    • Shining Stars Child Care
    • Day By Day Child Care
    • Rise and Shine Child Care
    • Other

We are preparing to open a home child care again. This time I want to have a name for it and get a sign and everything. But we are having a difficult time deciding on a name. Which one do you like? If you choose "other," please give me some suggestions. Thanks. :001_smile:

Edited by momtolgd

The only one I really don't like is Day by Day...daycare... It reminds me of you thinking something like, "I just have to get through one more day." ;-)

Carrie:-)

You know, I really didn't think of it from that angle...I was thinking along the lines of "Growing and learning one day at a time."

I may have to rethink whether I like that one or not...thank you for sharing your thoughts with me on that.

Guest Alte Veste Academy
The only one I really don't like is Day by Day...daycare... It reminds me of you thinking something like, "I just have to get through one more day." ;-)

Carrie:-)

:lol:

Yes, sorry but that was the very first thing that popped into my head after reading that name.

"I'm just getting through this day by day."

I picked Building Blocks--you could design a logo of blocks with some sort of nice info word in each one.

Here are some others I've heard

Raising Smiles Daycare

Wiggles and Giggles

The Play Place

Play n Learn

Great Start

Little Acorns

Small World

Tinytots

Totally Tots

Kids 1st

Family First Daycare

First Steps

None strikes me as particularly pretty.

All Aboard makes me think: activity based, fun and firmly led (think conductor like).

Rise and Shine make me think of happy mornings.

Day by Day is negative as others have said.

Building Blocks is awkward to say and seems like it would have been around from the 80's when the icon was used a lot. (kinda of like Cameo or Tom Tom in the 60's-70's)

Shining Stars has been over used in our area and would get confused with other businesses.

I have a mock daycare (long story) and whenever I use the name people really like it. It is Rosy Cheeks Daycare.