Menu

***mama26- PLEASE READ- URGENT!!!***

mama26, I left you this post in Catherine's ADD thread but decided to also post it here in a new thread so you wouldn't miss. Please take this seriously.

I sense her frustration. She has lately been saying things like "Everyone in the family would be happier if I was gone". She is depressed and frustrated....... Anyway, I have recently reconsidered taking her to a doctor and getting meds. She really wants to be happy.

mama26,

Your dd is already showing signs of suicidal thoughts. Please, PLEASE, get her to the doctor ASAP!!!! She will probably need to be evaluated by a psychiatrist to be properly diagnosed and put on the right meds. Seriously, this is nothing to wait around and consider. Just DO IT!!!!

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for you love and concern. I appreciate the time you have taken to get in touch with me. I'm sorry that I just now got your messages as I have been unable to be on the computer until now.

I had contacted a clinic and even filled out preliminary paperwork regarding my daughter a few months ago. I will contact them again and see if we can get an evaluation done.

Thanks again