Menu

If you can't remember the date of your last...

I test (says the testaholic). :tongue_smilie: Dollar Tree has really sensitive tests (peeonastick.com rates their sensitivities). ;)

Actually, the last time I got pregnant, I didn't suspect until I felt very dizzy all of a sudden. When I didn't start my period a couple of days later I bought a Dollar Tree test. Two little pink lines showed up immediately.

You wait an extra month and the smile.:lol:

I actually starting noting it on my calender because I am never regular. 1 month will be 40 days, another 2 months, another 31 days. So now I mark it with a red x.:)

I've kept track of mine on the calendar for years, even before it started being so irregular.

Ask your hubby... mine knows there's a baby on the way before I do. :blushing:

That's what I was going to say. I was at the dr. the other day and they asked me and I was like, "uhhh..." My DH has had a vasectomy and I get a migraine the day before I start, so I don't always take note on the actual days on the calendar. In your case it sounds like you might need to POAS.