Menu

Spanish program after "Dora"?

Annie N

I lady I know learned some words in Spanish with her daughter watching the TV show Dora. They both enjoyed it so much that they would like to continue, with a similar format. Is anyone familiar with a Spanish program similar to but going further along than Dora?

Thanks! (I am not familiar with this show, so I am totally clueless!)

for the life of me I can't remember! There was a guy teaching Spanish w/ kids running around and playing...Ugh. If I remember, I'll let you know. It wasn't a cartoon. What I'm doing for my dd2 who has learned to count to 15 in Spanish w/ Dora (unbelieveable)...I got a CD from the library (Baby's first Spanish or something like that) and we listen. Her Dora books contain a bunch of Spanish phrases AND I got a few books in Spanish from the library (children's books just written in Spanish so they are already familiar to her). We go through colors while she's coloring, more counting as we count other things, etc. Sorry I just can't remember that program!