Menu

I'm trying to find whole wheat pastry flour. Can you get

Guest Alte Veste Academy
it at a grocery store or is this through a food co-op? I didn't see it at Kroger's or Walmart so far.

Thanks!

Molly

Try a natural food store. I generally don't find it in the regular chains around here. I get mine at Whole Foods or at King Arthur's online store when they have free shipping.

Edited by Alte Veste Academy

I've bought Bob's red mill ww pastry flour at Meijers and Kroger. Not sure if you have these stores, but they are regular grocery stores. The ww pastry flour comes in boxes about the size of the aseptic packs of broth. I found it in the baking aisle with the organic spices and baking items.

ETA: duh I see you tried kroger. Our kroger does carry it. I wonder if you try looking in some different areas you'll find it. It wasn't near the regular flours.

Try a natural food store. I generally don't find it in the regular chains around here. I get mine at Whole Foods or at King Arthur's online store when they have free shipping.

Free shipping?! When do they have free shipping? Do you get email alerts about that? Because I'd sign up for those alerts, youbetcha!