Menu

Question for anyone with kids crazy about Legos

Is there a way just to buy the Lego Star Wars and Indiana Jones figures?? My boys are dying for these little guys. They would love the big set, which we can't afford, but they really just want the guys that come with them. They like to make their own little ships and cars. I have looked at Lego's website and don't see them listed. The ones on Ebay are way over priced in my opinion. Just wondering if anyone knows if these are available.

Thanks,

Lori

Particular Lego figures are a hot item. There are people who buy the sets just to remove the figures and resell the incomplete set.

My son has had great luck finding specific items at Brick Link. It's a huge marketplace site.

We've ordered several things through Brick Link, too. There are many individual sellers and they have ratings, like Ebay. Some offer free shipping if you spend a certain amount (the last place we ordered from was free shipping w/ $5 minimum order). It's a good place to look for individual pieces.