Menu

Just wondering -- how many of you are grandparents? Tell me about your grandchildren!

I became a grandmother on Thanksgiving morning. I was blessed to be present for the birth, along with my son-in-law. My daughter and granddaughter are staying with us until she receives medical clearance to join her husband in Belgium. She had some medical issues during the pregnancy and received excellent treatment at Brigham and Women's Hospital and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston.

The baby is doing well and my daughter is improving. I am enjoying the time with them now, as they will be in Europe for three years.

Grandma to 4 already!

Carter was 5 in September is being homeschooled this year.

Morgan is Cater's younger sister our only girl. She is 2 and loves to play with her new kitchen she got for Christmas.

Ethan is also 2 ( different Mommy) and loves Thomas the Train.

Owen is 2 months old and is just starting to smile at his big brother Ethan.

I am! Anna Grace is 18 months old and our daughter is expecting again in mid-June. We live 800 miles from each other, but visit as often as possible and use Skype to see Anna Grace in between.

What a different feeling grandchildren are- I was so surprised. It just feels so different than when our own kids were that age.