Menu

I have SO thrown out my lower back...

Wanna join my pity party?

The tree is on the curb, most of the decorations are boxed and ready to store away, and I am limping around. My sciatic nerve is screaming at me, and my right knee will hardly bear my weight.

whine, whine, whine.

trying to look on the bright side,huh? :)

Yes, that would have been worse.

One year I got the Martian Death Flu on Christmas Eve, so all I was able to do Christmas morning was to drag my poor sorry body out of bed to open presents and then drag myself right back. I guess I should be thankful I've only thrown out my back.:D

I go with Advil. The first dose is double what the suggested dose is and I keep a blood level for 2-3 days. Don't take any advil on an empty stomach.

Feel better soon!

Thanks. I think I'll take some drugs and shuffle off to bed...up the stairs...oy!

twice this past summer, then when I was just about over that, I missed the step and sprained my back in Oct. I'm STILL recovering from that. Believe me, I feel your pain. I hope the meds help and that you have a quick recovery.

:grouphug:

Wanna join my pity party?

The tree is on the curb, most of the decorations are boxed and ready to store away, and I am limping around. My sciatic nerve is screaming at me, and my right knee will hardly bear my weight.

whine, whine, whine.

BTDT on a flight no less trying to carry/do to much with a carseat and 1 year old in tow. It was miserable I was blessed to sit next to a lady who gladly helped with dd while I sat there trying not to cry the pain was so bad.

What did help was going to dr for something a bit stronger than advil or aleve I think he prescribed 800mg motrin and a heated massage pad.

Hope you find some relief and feel better soon.

I threw mine out the week before Christmas and have been unable to do very much - finally got through to "urgent" care and an appointment with my regular fp. Whatever works for you, go for it - ice pack, heat, massaging pillow, rest, massaging husband, rest for 2 days... blessings to you!

Better this morning :-)

Thanks for all your sympathy. Today I'll putter around carefully and try not to make too many trips upstairs (which hurts the knee more than the back).

I have chronic back problems--not usually debilitating, but still chronic and ocassionally very annoying.:glare: I'm a tough old broad, though, so I usually recover and back to my normal self before long. :-)

For all of you have have much more serious back trouble, :grouphug: