Menu

Help with Pre-Algebra Choices

Laurie In Carmel

• 1 month later...

Pongo & Lisa, please help. I'm trying to find the Chalk Dust Algebra I student book, solution guide, and dvd's. When I Google or use Amazon I don't find anything. Can you please give me some direction? What am I doing wrong?

Here are the ISBN numbers I'm using; CD Book 13:9780618107742, solution guide 13:9780618107773, dvd 13:9780618388233.

Thank you.

Laurie

Pongo & Lisa, please help. I'm trying to find the Chalk Dust Algebra I student book, solution guide, and dvd's. When I Google or use Amazon I don't find anything. Can you please give me some direction? What am I doing wrong?

Here are the ISBN numbers I'm using; CD Book 13:9780618107742, solution guide 13:9780618107773, dvd 13:9780618388233.

Thank you.

Laurie

Laurie, type it in like this ISBN 9780618107742 , drop the 13:

• 1 month later...

You ladies are amazing! I'm trying to get everything for Alg 1. I see you have the text, solutions guide and video ISBN's but what about the TM. I believe they have one for this with CD. Has anyone been able to find that.

For the one's who have done this, is it matching up pretty well?

Kim

• 2 weeks later...
Guest catholic_homeschool_mom

The only algebra 1 dvd series (9780618388233) for sale on amazon and alibris is $1000, so am I just too late in reading this thread to find the dvds for a good price? (The biggest savings is getting the dvds from a source other than chalkdust, right?)

(Also, the algebra 1 textbook 978-0618107742 on amazon says 3rd edition, and the algebra 1 solutions manual on amazon says 978-0618107773 says 2nd edition, so I'm confused why one says 3rd edition and one says 2nd edition. Do they go together? Do ISBNs change when the edition number changes?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We started school last week, and are doing the chapter reviews in PreAlgebra before we move on to Algebra. So far, the cheaper version is awesome. :hurray: It's simple to match up the sections we need to review with the dvd. My dd feels that Mr. Mosely is knowledgable and easy to understand, plus he gives lots of examples. We are both very pleased!

• 8 months later...

About the Pre-Algebra Chalkdust DVDs, which is correct:

DVDs by Dana Mosely

Houghton Mifflin Company; 1 edition (June 21, 2006) Amazon

or PreAlgebra DVD edition

Houghton Mifflin Company; 4 edition (July 13, 2004) Amazon

The 4th edition books say 2005, but the 4th edition DVDs say 2004 and do not include Dana Mosely.:confused: