Menu

Can we make a sticky thread for resources?

I'm aware that a number of us who have had SPED adventures are at the point of moving close to homeschool "retirement" if we haven't already hit that point, and there's about to be a lot of collective wisdom that is potentially lost.  I've really appreciated recommendations re: testing, books, etc. on a number of points over the past decade and a half. As I've been cleaning out all of my books on visual processing, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, SPED advocacy, etc. I've realized that a lot of those recommendations came from this board AND that a sticky thread for resources to consider might be helpful for future board readers.

What do you think? Should we try to put something together? Can we get it stickied? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I like this idea. I would also appreciate resource recommendations about parenting mindset… I’ve found that being an advocate really requires a lot of background knowledge and a solid parenting mindset/value system. Disability rights. Understanding of neurodiversity. Probably more. I’m constantly questioning and refining my mindset as I support my kids. 

• Like 2