Menu

I did a biological age test with my health insurance company and…

Ginevra

12 minutes ago, Ginevra said:

They say I have a biological age 4yrs, 7 months behind my chronological age. 😃 I dig it! 

Where's this test, I need a picker upper.  😛

When I was in my 20s, I took a fitness test that said my equivalent age was minus 4 years old, LOL. 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Katy said:

What did they credit that to?

It’s a bunch of question about life style, eating, community, exercise habits, sleep, substance use, medication, and health metrics like blood pressure, bmi, metabolic measures, etc. So they credit it to a bunch of factors together. 

14 minutes ago, SKL said:

Where's this test, I need a picker upper.  😛

When I was in my 20s, I took a fitness test that said my equivalent age was minus 4 years old, LOL. 

I have Care First health insurance and they have a members app called Care First Well Being. It is through that. Presumably other major insurers have something similar; don’t know for sure. I have had Care First for many years. 

• 1 month later...

Being biologically younger than your chronological age is definitely something to celebrate. It reflects well on your commitment to self-care and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.It's inspiring to see how small changes can have a big impact on our well-being. Whether it's through exercise, nutrition, stress management, or other habits, every positive choice adds up over time. Keep embracing those healthy habits, and here's to staying youthful and vibrant for many years to come!Also, Protein Overload in hair is a big concern. But for me, it's fascinating how our hair care routines can affect our health. I've heard that too much protein in hair care products can lead to issues like brittleness, so it's important to find a balance that works for your hair type.

Edited by LucyMontoya
  • Like 1