Menu

Two page transcript?

cintinative

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 10:29 AM, cintinative said:

I am using the now ubiquitous Excel spreadsheet transcript and I will need more room for courses for next year (senior year).  Has anyone adapted it for two pages?  I just can't fit any more and the font size is already probably too small.  TIA!

Can you remove info that is submitted elsewhere, like test scores? 

How big is the section at the top that has student and school info? Can it be edited down to essentials or use a smaller font?

Do you have tables that could be a line of running text? Ex, grading scale could be a line of text, especially if it's a simple grading scale like A: 90-100, B: 80-89 etc

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sebastian (a lady) said:

Can you remove info that is submitted elsewhere, like test scores? 

How big is the section at the top that has student and school info? Can it be edited down to essentials or use a smaller font?

Do you have tables that could be a line of running text? Ex, grading scale could be a line of text, especially if it's a simple grading scale like A: 90-100, B: 80-89 etc

Yes, these are things that I am working on.

On 1/12/2023 at 7:45 PM, 8filltheheart said:

How many courses are on there? My ds had something like 40 crs that fit wo getting too smsll.

I am playing around with the headers and stuff. I might be able to make it work. Currently there are spaces for 45 courses, which leaves 7 slots for next year.