Menu

Transcript Questions

Senior year-- I know to list courses and put IP for grades, but what about spring classes? She DE's so we aren't sure exactly what spring will look like. Do we just list fall courses IP and then add the others in spring? It won't look strange for the transcript I send now and the final one at graduation to have additional classes?

Also, dd just applied to a college -- I sent the ACT scores, but where do I send the official transcript?

Thanks! 

You could put "course to be determined" entries with a code for "planned" in the grade catagory.  I'm sure someone who has actually had this issue will have a better idea though!

The college should have a mechanism for submitting the transcript, either an address or a way to do it online.  If you can't figure it out from their website, call the admissions office.  If it is a Common App school, you submit the transcript there along with your other counselor documents.

Edited by EKS