Menu

Looking for a recipe

Twolittleboys

This may be a long shot but hopefully someone can help...

I am looking for a recipe I once tried (but apparently didn't save). Pretty sure it was some Facebook video clip (so not here in the forum) but maybe someone knows it or something similar? 

What I remember is this: You took some sort of sweet bread (from the store), sliced it (I think not all the way through but so that the slices were still attached at the bottom), spread Nutella on the slices, poured some mix of milk (or maybe cream) and eggs (maybe sugar) over it, wrapped it in aluminum foil, waited a bit (maybe) and baked it. At the end it was kind of chocolate bread?

I wanted to make it again but can't seem to find the recipe - if anyone knows where to find it or has a similar one, I would really appreciate it.

2 hours ago, bibiche said:

It seems to me you have all the information you need to make it. But if you really require a recipe, why not google baked Nutella French toast, since that seems to be what you’re describing.

Thanks - yes, if I can't find the recipe I will probably try to recreate it. But there are several parts I am not quite sure about... I don't think it was French toast, definitely wasn't called that and was more of a chocolate loaf.

1 hour ago, Katy said:

Sounds like a bread pudding recipe to me. 

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/270231/nutella-bread-pudding/

Looks delicious but quite different from what I remember. Might try it a different time though so thanks!