Menu

Classical Mechanics, etc, at home

Are you talking about introductory calculus mechanics or upper level classical?  My ds DE at a local 4 yr U for all upper level physics.  I know that OHS offers modern, but I don't know if they offer classical.  I did a quick search to see if I could find anything; I didn't really find anything other than online college courses.  There was this one, but I have no idea what it is/quality.  I guess you could investigate it bc it is pretty cheap.   https://www.trainup.com/TrainingDetails/188478/Classical-Mechanics

(He also DE for math beyond cal 2, but if you want supplementary material, it looks like Khan has multivariable, Multivariable Calculus | Khan Academy DiffEQ  Differential Equations | Khan Academy and linear alg, too Linear Algebra | Khan Academy )

Edited by 8filltheheart

You will probably have more luck finding instructor's solution manuals (which will have solutions to all problems) for older textbook editions.  Unfortunately, these have been getting harder to find lately because there are no new editions to take their place in the used market.  This is because about 8 years ago most publishers started publishing the instructor materials exclusively online.   

If you're more specific about the class(es), I might be able to help you find some

On 8/4/2022 at 11:35 AM, thewellerman said:

How do you teach college level math and science courses at home?  I can find lots of textbooks and lectures, but not with problem sets with answers.  MiT has some exams with answers, but the problem sets don't have an associated key, and I feel we need more practice.