Menu

Who wants a 12 foot Beach ball?

Tree Frog

Read the reviews for this. They are absolutely hilarious! I woke dh up laughing! 

"Do not buy if you live anywhere that might be described as “windy” or “gusty” or even “just a little breezy”. Light enough to reach "Holy God! Where's it going to land?" altitudes. " 

Sol Coastal The Beach Behemoth - Giant Inflatable Ball, 12 Foot Pole-to-Pole - Huge Jumbo Toys for Water Games - Big Family Fun for Swimming Pool Party https://a.co/d/0wm2lqd

Edited by Tree Frog
Link didn't work
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1

"Eventually, we had to stop running after it because its path of injury and destruction was going to cost us a fortune in legal fees. Rumor has it that it can still be seen stalking innocent families on the Florida panhandle. We lost it in South Carolina, so there is something to be said about its durability."

This one cracked me up. 🤣

• Haha 2

I liked this one, too:

I have to give this only three stars because I didn’t get to fully experience this giant ball. Unfortunately my wife saw the words “Giant Balls” and impulse buys faster than poop from a goose. This thing shows up on my front porch and I thought it would be a good idea to fill it with helium and see how high she bounces. The big ball loving wife picks up several bottles from the party store and I sent my first born out to get it filled up. The boy and the ball haven’t been seen since and I’m starting to get a little worried.

• Haha 1