Menu

NM

Slache

5 minutes ago, Slache said:

That's what I said. I'm so tired. What did I do?

No, I just wondered if you meant early December, because that was just a bit ago, lol. I wanted to make sure you were talking about next winter and not this one. 

You said you don't drive; I'm going to assume you do drive, just not a lot and/or not usually long road trips? I would try to get in a fair amount of practice before next winter. That is a long drive, particularly in winter weather, and it's maybe best not to go from zero to sixty for road trips (travel pun intended).

If you live in Denver, you're presumably equipped for winter driving, but long drives can be exhausting when you're not used to them. The 7-hour drive to my dd's college really wore me out at first, but by the second year it was nothing. 

• Like 1

• Slache changed the title to NM
14 minutes ago, katilac said:

You can't let me discourage you that easily!

No. I don't want to risk storms and it taking forever or getting stuck with small children and all of that. The original plan was to go under the Rockies, and that's fine. It was just a fun thought to go to Denver.

• Like 1