Menu

History on audiobooks?

MommaBea

My 13 yo math lover, doesn't like to read books, but listens to audiobooks all the time. I have Mystery of history books, that I went through with my older kids, but I would prefer to let this kiddo listen to audiobooks to learn about history. All the books would have to be available through the library, (unless it's a curriculum) which a lot of Sonlight books are not. 

Any suggestions? I'm open to curriculum or list of books, I just don't have time to pull a ton of things together for this. 

Story of the World, Susan Wise Bauer

A History of Us, Joy Haikum

Biographies

A History of the English Speaking Peoples, by Winston Churchill

History of The World series by Bauer, but only the first 3 are out

Apologia Science is also on audiobook, FYI.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 1:28 PM, MommaBea said:

My 13 yo math lover, doesn't like to read books, but listens to audiobooks all the time. I have Mystery of history books, that I went through with my older kids, but I would prefer to let this kiddo listen to audiobooks to learn about history. All the books would have to be available through the library, (unless it's a curriculum) which a lot of Sonlight books are not. 

Any suggestions? I'm open to curriculum or list of books, I just don't have time to pull a ton of things together for this. 

I have Mystery of History on audiobook.