Menu

Do you sleep in your bra?

Indigo Blue

1 hour ago, Lady Florida. said:

@Indigo Blue would you mind sharing what comfort bra you ordered? I keep trying to find one I like. Anyone else in the thread feel free to chime in, especially if you're on the larger end of the bra size spectrum.

Here it is. I also looked at Bali Comfort Revolution. They also have some comfort sleep bras. I found the ones linked below by googling “best sleep bras”. They were recommended on several sites, as were the Bali. They have a thin removable pad. They sell replacement pads, too. I think this type would work for most sizes. I have little bitty books……..pamphlets, really……

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071XXR94G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by Indigo Blue
  • Like 1

No ... I almost never wear a bra at all.  I can't stand anything binding, especially not overnight.  I can't wear socks in bed either, unless they are super duper loose (like those fuzzy ones after I break all the elastics).

When I was a teen, and maybe young adult, I could sleep in my bra and even jeans without discomfort.  Not sure when that changed.