Menu

Where to buy k-12 Human Odyssey?

I have heard of k-12 Human Odyssey on the boards. From what I've read here it sounds like what I am looking for. But I can't find samples online or where to buy it. The k-12 website makes it seem like I need to sign up for the class to use it. I would rather do it on our own. Anyone know where I can find samples and where I can buy it? 

It's a history textbook. There are no lessons. I would rather send via google chat or via text message. Anything else is too much of a hassle for me to transfer as I don't access this forum via my phone or enable email on my phone. So you can send a phone or gmail id for google chat via PM on here.

Edited by calbear
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, lulalu said:

Yeah I can find used copies. But it doesn't look like it is sold currently without signing up for the k-12 class. Which means I can't find samples. I don't want to buy it without seeing samples first. 

I see. I would send you photos of mine but I gave it away. There are no lessons, though. It is just a textbook

10 hours ago, calbear said:

It's a history textbook. There are no lessons. I would rather send via google chat or via text message. Anything else is too much of a hassle for me to transfer as I don't access this forum via my phone or enable email on my phone. So you can send a phone or gmail id for google chat via PM on here.

Got it. Sent you a pm. 

6 minutes ago, lulalu said:

Yeah, I found that. It just shows the table of contents and a picture. I am wanting to see what the writing is like so I know if it will be a fit for us. 

You should be able to view the whole book if you borrow it when have an account (free!) with archive.org or openlibrary.org-- there is a wait list for the 2 week borrow, but the 1 hour borrow is almost always available.

Edited by Zoo Keeper
  • Like 1