Menu

Cant even escape to the movies

TravelingChris

2 hours ago, TravelingChris said:

F8rst promo- Tammy Faye movie- fine.Next- some teen suicide movie- start crying.  Then deportatstion movie. At least tge next one was card counting.

Just seeing her name makes my eyes water . . . . My grandmother watched them in the 70s.  . . my eyes are watering.   She must have gone through A LOT of mascara!

We almost never go to movies, but went to see the remastered Star Trek IV.   There was no picture for the previews.  Then when the interview with the production team started, and there was STILL no picture - there was an employee running out yelling "I'm on it!". . . 

did you know the writers had planned on Saavik having gotten pregnant with Spock's child when he was going through Pon Farr on the Genesis planet? (this came out in the interview that preceded the showing.)  They actually filmed a scene where Kirk asks her if she's "told him"  (meaning spock.)  They ended up going a completely different direction. The ST V they did make . .  well, it wasn't something worth seeing twice.

• Like 1