Menu

Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy -Cells?

knitgrl

Anybody have experience with Mel and Gerdy's Cell Bundle? It's on sale now. https://gettingnerdywithmelandgerdy.com/store/Cells-Back-to-School-Bundle-$177-VALUE-p382508365 

Dd11 really wanted to study cells this year, and I picked up RSO Biology 2, but it just has five chapters specifically devoted to cells. (Not sure how interested she is in genetics.) It looks like Mel and Gerdy might get into more detail, but it's hard to tell. It would be nice to hear some reviews before dropping $80.

That might be overkill for you.

We did the INB (interactive notebook) for anatomy two years ago.  I had a program, I didn't need everything in the bundle, kwim?  I just wanted some better written work.  It was fabulous.  Many of the pages came in a few different formats so I could choose b&w or color, how much writing vs. cutting and pasting, whether there were helps or not (like having a list of words).  I don't regret it.

If I was doing cells, I'd pick up the INB and possibly (okay, very probably) the augmented reality cell cards.  Ds would LOVE those!

ETA: so, ds saw the page that was still up on my computer.  I was right.  He's now begging me for a set and has asked to browse their website after school today. 😄

Edited by HomeAgain
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2