Menu

Foerster’s Algebra 1

Porridge

This is the most recent printing.  https://www.rainbowresource.com/product/033416/Algebra-I---Student-Edition.html?

We actually have the Addison Wesley edition that is in the picture on the cover of the prentice hall version linked above.  According to math without borders, only the cover is different.

Edited by Syllieann
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Btervet said:

Unfortunately  that is out of print.

Veritas press has some algebra 2/trig left.  I used my algebra 1 manual enough to make it worth the price that I paid last year, but I don't see any normal-priced books left.  You could possibly get the math without borders bundle that includes the video solution manual to most even problems.  Or, if you are ok with just doing odds for daily work and just need tests with answers, you can purchase the plans from Kolbe that includes tests.  If you generally like the Foerster book, you might want to look to see how much a Dolciani combo would be.  You can sometimes find TM or solutions for older editions on library archive.

44 minutes ago, Btervet said:

Unfortunately  that is out of print.

It is out of print, but RR (as of the end of June) did have some in stock.  They just can't get more in, since in it OOP.

You might want to call and see if they do still have some available. 

Good luck! 🙂