Menu

Daily Movement - Friday, June 4

Jenny in Florida

It's a drippy, overcast morning here. When I first opened the door, I thought it might be actively raining and was mentally preparing to do some video-led indoor walking. However, the dog and I did log a little over 3.6K, and then she "helped" me do my leg/arm exercises.

I'm still exercising with my improvised equipment, but also managing to tire myself out pretty well each time. I'm a little nervous about what will happen when I finally turn up the box with my actual stuff in it and try picking up the heavier weights. But I guess I'll keep plugging away and hope for the best.

Spring Start Status Update: 585.5 of 500K  

• Like 3

I did my 5K row with stretches. I also got the much-needed dusting done. While I know that housework is good for you physically, every time I dust the furniture, I start thinking seriously about the future. About how after dh's retirement and our planned move back to our home state, I want to get rid of our bedroom furniture and buy some very plain Scandinavian-type furniture that doesn't have any fancy extra places you have to dust to get everything. Plain on the top, plain on the sides, no frills or fancy work. Did I say I don't like to dust?😃

ETA: I feel like I have to wait until we move, because our furniture is perfectly fine for use, though it is a bit worn due to frequent moves. But if we leave more furniture behind when we move, that gives a good excuse, don't you think?

Edited by Jaybee
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1