Menu

Let's Tackle Sunday Together

TravelingChris

Good very early morning.  

Scout. praying for Nashville area once again and for you and your family.  I also have a lot of friends, and acquaintances there too.I really feel awful how often lately you have been having catastrophic events-  tornado, bomber,and now this.  

I woke up for a bathroom short visit and almost right away, weather alarm went off.   And now another one.

Sleep some more.

Watch a church service ( maybe not ours since I think we are having the awful praise group - it isn't the regular group which is not good but not horrible)

See if dh will  help w excel issues to help my tax work 

Check if a certain pharmacy is open and if so, have dh pick up both tax record ( itvis thr pharmacy I get my blood thinning shots since I have an allergy to heparin shots) and get some more transparent film tape 

Dinner is Publix Apron meal kit

Watch Alabama v UCLA game

( I did see that Houston won)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Woke up 3x to emergency flash flood alerts. We are fine, high on a hill. Probably not going to church, at least not early service. Dh and kids are still asleep. I’m trying to get flood info and checking in on friends. 

Need to take a shower and make coffee.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, ScoutTN said:

Woke up 3x to emergency flash flood alerts. We are fine, high on s hill.

We ended up having 4x - 1 tornado watch, 3 aevere thunderstorm and like you ScoutTn, we live on a steep hill= mountain.  ( Ours is called a mt.).   

In between weather alerts, my wound vac kept leaking. I finally got it patched right using up about $25 if specialized bandages dd1 bought  for me yesterday. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Howdy, happy Palm Sunday.  Prayers for everyone experiencing severe weather events.

I was on puppy duty first today.  Then had a long discussion about our resident woman/girl drama.  (Not every drama queen is a teenager.)  Went back to bed for a nap.

My kids are off shopping with their auntie for the second day in a row.  I don't want to know what is being spent (but I know they will tell me).

I should really be doing client work, but I don't feel like it yet.  Same with housework and laundry.

• Like 2

Got to late service.

Put chx into marinade.

Visited my mom! 

Got Dh to drive the kids to things. Dd to sewing lesson, Ds and his friend to youth group.

Stuck in weird traffic where there shouldn’t be any!?

Next up: grill chx and steaks, cook potatoes and make salad.

Then pick up Dd.

After dinner: check in with Dd re school work, read and relax.

• Like 2