Menu

Selfishly asking for prayer

Just a little one from those of you who pray. I'm fatigued and I don't have the luxury to be fatigued. I'm feeling grumpy and can't seem to snap out of it. This is compounded by the fact that my 12 yods reads my moods like a book and reacts badly when I'm stressed-sort of a mixture of wanting to fix me and being anxious. Honestly, it drives me batty, but I think it is his temperment to be very, very aware of people around him.

I have simplified Christmas to the extent I'm able, but I have commitments- military wife stuff- that can't be avoided, and getting the gifts for the immediate and extended family organized and sent is tough. It's just a lot to make the magic of Christmas by myself. wah. Okay, enough said.

I just found myself trying to pray this morning and feeling like I'm in 100 pieces, and not at peace.

I know it will be okay, but as I go into another day praying I will be a good mom and get all that needs to get done with a good attitude I feel weak. Hence my request. Thanks.

Jo

:grouphug:

This time of year can add a lot of stress. I've been feeling overwhelmed, too. I can't even imagine adding a baby, a toddler, and an absent dh to how I feel right now.:tongue_smilie:

I'll be praying for you as I clean my house today - something I'm dreading, so maybe praying for you will encourage me to see that my glass is half full. How's that for selfish? :D I'm praying for you so that I can feel better!

Lori