Menu

Face Masks with a Clear/Transparent Section

TCB

I know there have been threads about this but I don’t have time right now to search properly. 
Can you point me in the right direction of a thread or tell me which one you recommend?

Looking for clear masks for counselors (adults) who are having to do face to face meetings with clients.

Thanks!

Shield Pals has clear face shields and beekeeper drapes that go all the way around to provide full coverage for droplets, and that might be a good option. It would let your whole face be visible. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, dmmetler said:

Shield Pals has clear face shields and beekeeper drapes that go all the way around to provide full coverage for droplets, and that might be a good option. It would let your whole face be visible. 

I'm using something similar to their beekeeper ones that go up on the sides and across the bottom.  My mother made them for me and I have it pinned up at the bottom so it's tight against clothing but doesn't go down as far.  I'll have to take a picture one of these days.  The things that go on top of the shields are cute.  My other teacher and I have put stickers on our face shields.

• Thanks 1