Menu

Gift Cards

Not sure what is in your area but the local grocery's stores have gift cards for all types of retailers including stores and restuarants. Some are pre priced ($20, $50, etc.) You may want to check there first if you are out anyway. I am not aware of any online website other than indiviual websites.

hth,

Not sure what is in your area but the local grocery's stores have gift cards for all types of retailers including stores and restuarants. Some are pre priced ($20, $50, etc.) You may want to check there first if you are out anyway. I am not aware of any online website other than indiviual websites.

hth,

thanks, I guess I do know about the grocery stores. The problem is that I want $10 or $15 dollar amounts for people, not $25 or $50. I like to buy something small and give a gift card.

thanks, I guess I do know about the grocery stores. The problem is that I want $10 or $15 dollar amounts for people, not $25 or $50. I like to buy something small and give a gift card.

I only look at the gift cards displayed in the check out aisle. I know at the same store they have a whole end cap display of gift cards. I hope you find what you are looking for without driving around town.

Good Luck!

I read this in this in the business section of the paper recently:

be careful with the gift cards. Some retailers are having problems and may go under after the holidays, making the gift cards no good (unsecured creditor). One that note, I called my brother and said I couldn't supply his girls with gifts cards and could he encourage them to come up with some options I could afford. His response was itunes--he's sure they have no problems, so I guess I'll get itunes cards for my nieces.