Menu

Trying to order a duvet

Scarlett

I got a duvet (insert aka comforter that I promptly bought a duvet cover for) for one child from Amazon. It was a daily deal and has held up well for ~3 years. 

I bought some thin twin sized duvets from IKEA when we bought a few air mattresses for the kids' college friends to use. Also, I'm sure someone linked this here a while back in a discussion of not using a top sheet or couples having different needs for their blankets. Brilliant! The hubs shot it down. 

Years and years ago we invested in, yes, that term is overused, but it really applies here, some wool bedding. A mattress topper and a duvet. They are going strong decades later. 

• Like 1

I just wanted to update y'all on my duvet and cover saga.  I got them in yesterday and I love both items.  The duvet is 90% feathers, 10% down (a little fact that I could find no where on the website when I was ordering) but it still feels so nice to me.  For just over $100 I am thrilled. 

• Like 3