Menu

I have a little bi of budget money left to spend on Christmas

should I get th kids Life is Good shirts or Klean Kanteens? Isn't it odd that they both cost the same?

Also I have about the same amount left for extended family - would you get Klean Kanteens for your parents? I can see it with my dad - he golfs. My mom would probably use it to take water with her in the car. Brother - I just don't know. He lays tile and has 2 dogs to exercise so maybe. Then the IL, they don't do much at all, just stay home and go to the doctor seemingly. If not Kanteens, then what? I have about $20-25 for each. DH is no help.

Well, a t-shirt is a t-shirt, but the Kleen Kanteen, well that's a gift that keeps on giving with all the money you save on not buying water everywhere. We love ours! We are now pretty much in the habit of filling it everytime we leave the house, which is cool. Dc really like the sport tops, but I really like the screw top (the tall one is better than the flat one, imo - just preference). And then at the end of the day it just goes into the dishwasher. Nice!

My vote is for the Kanteen.

Well, a t-shirt is a t-shirt, but the Kleen Kanteen, well that's a gift that keeps on giving with all the money you save on not buying water everywhere. We love ours! We are now pretty much in the habit of filling it everytime we leave the house, which is cool. Dc really like the sport tops, but I really like the screw top (the tall one is better than the flat one, imo - just preference). And then at the end of the day it just goes into the dishwasher. Nice!

My vote is for the Kanteen.

:iagree:

I think my kids would like the Kanteen better. I am not sure about your extended family. We don't have Kanteens, but a lot of my family uses reusable bottles a lot.

My brother gave my boys those t-shirts one year for Christmas, the year after the huge puppets and the year before the huge slippers that were just too big. Let's just say none of those were big hits with our kids. They didn't grumble or anything, it's just how excited is a kid going to get over a shirt?

Now, my youngest did love getting Veggie Tales shirts.

Honestly, I don't think I'd buy the Kanteens for my kids either. Those are just things in my mind that I provide anyway. I think it's a great thing for adult family members, though.

I'd go for a game or something a little more fun. But, then, I'm one who doesn't get too thrilled with getting Tupperware for Christmas. Christmas for me is all about getting things you don't need -- getting the fun stuff. :)

BTW -- These Kleen Kanteens are prefect for my brother and sister-in-law. Thanks for the suggestion!