Menu

Bluetent AP Stats

It believe it is brand new this year. We just saw it on the website 2 weeks ago too. Sadly, daughter was already registered (& paid for) elsewhere so we couldn’t entertain it as an option, especially since we LOVE Blue Tent!!! 

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help but I don’t think you will find any reviews. 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2019 at 8:18 AM, counselinggirl said:

It believe it is brand new this year. We just saw it on the website 2 weeks ago too. Sadly, daughter was already registered (& paid for) elsewhere so we couldn’t entertain it as an option, especially since we LOVE Blue Tent!!! 

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help but I don’t think you will find any reviews. 

I am so exited to have an option outside of PAH! 

Hopefully but the end of the year there will be enough reviews.

• Like 2

@mirabillis Some of us are not blessed with kids who can thrive in a non-live class. Derek Owens, Edhesive, and MOOCs don't work for them. They need live meetings, firm teacher-given deadlines, and/or other kids to interact with in order to learn the topics effectively.

I would have loved to use cheaper options with my eldest, but none of them worked (even senior year or in the summer after senior year when my kid tried to self-study & CLEP something). So, some of us seriously rejoice at a new, live-meeting option.

For those who have kids who can do it, Edhesive is a great option. Although not as cheap as it used to be. So, thanks for throwing it out there... But understand why some people are so hopeful about this.

• Like 3