Menu

How does one go about finding one? Specifically somebody who can teach Calculus BC exam only prep. I don’t need this now, but school is over and I am sitting around and musing. I see online tutoring sites, but can’t find anybody who is a reader of AP exams, and I won’t need anybody to teach concepts, but to simply do test prep.

Edited by Roadrunner

I don’t think you need to hire a reader of AP exams for test prep. The scoring guidelines and the chief examiner reports are all available online. You can have a homeschool AP course audit account if you want access to more resources.

Maybe daijobu might be interested since you are open to online tutoring. I did test prep for my oldest and I might bribe/pay him to do test prep for his brother even though he is so soft hearted he would do it for free. 

• Like 2

Shen Yen teach at Blue Tent, AoPS Academy San Diego as well as AoPS online. For local tutors, do you know any graduating seniors that will be attending the state universities near to your home? Or even the local high schools’ AP Calculus BC teachers might be happy to earn some test prep tutoring money.

• College Board-authorized online AP instructor. Approved syllabi for:

• AP Calculus AB

• AP Calculus BC

• AP Physics 1

• Instructor, Art of Problem Solving Academy, San Diego, CA. 2017-present.

• Private tutor: Algebra 1 and 2, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Integrated Math 1,2,3H, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Physics 1 and 2, AP Physics C. 2014-present. ” https://www.bluetentonline.com/instructor-shin-yen

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Shen Yen teach at Blue Tent, AoPS Academy San Diego as well as AoPS online. For local tutors, do you know any graduating seniors that will be attending the state universities near to your home? Or even the local high schools’ AP Calculus BC teachers might be happy to earn some test prep tutoring money.

• College Board-authorized online AP instructor. Approved syllabi for:

• AP Calculus AB

• AP Calculus BC

• AP Physics 1

• Instructor, Art of Problem Solving Academy, San Diego, CA. 2017-present.

• Private tutor: Algebra 1 and 2, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Integrated Math 1,2,3H, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Physics 1 and 2, AP Physics C. 2014-present. ” https://www.bluetentonline.com/instructor-shin-yen

This is perfect! I am saving this link and hoping she would tutor online. What a find!

• Like 1