Menu

Did I imagine this? edHelper going away/ending...?

TheReader

I know I saw this posted here, and I got an email about it as a former subscriber, but now I cannot find the info again, AND I am still getting frequent emails with worksheets, lesson plans, etc. that are still "subscribe to get"......which I would happily do, if that subscription was going to last, but......aren't they closing up shop or something?? Did I imagine this? Am I mixing things up? 

(I searched my email for that, searched the forum for the post here....neither one is turning up anything, thus the post.....)

Would you risk renewing your subscription under the circumstances? (I teach K/1st/2nd at a once-a-week homeschool enrichment place; this would be a good help.....if it's sticking around.....or a waste of money, if not....)

and can anyone point me to the info on them closing/shutting down/changing, if I *didn't* imagine it....? Thanks!

2 hours ago, alisoncooks said:

There was a thread that Educents was closing down or something. Maybe that's what you were thinking of?

YES! Okay, whew. Thank you. I must have mixed the two up. Thank you!! (I wonder why I got the Educents email....? I do not think I ever subscribed to them/followed them....maybe I must have, though....)

Okay, mystery solved! Thank you!! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ailaena said:

I don’t see anything about this anywhere in my emails or online, so I cannot confirm for you. HOWEVER, you can still get the $9.99/yr deal!  https://edhelperorder.com/cgi-bin/suborder.cgi?JK=1

plus, if it IS closing down, you could always just spend a few hours download everything you want for the next year or two? 

Oh, awesome! I will do that. Looks like I mixed them up with Educents which is closing/changing. My brain does that (edHelper, Educents...same-same, right? LOL!)

But thank you for the link to the sale! Will do that!

• Like 1