Menu

A Big Hello!

I am going to try to come back a bit more here and there. Several have mentioned they miss me and I am so touched. I do miss my friends here. But sometimes you just need some space from certain things in order to regroup. I am still up and down with things, but working on it all.

I hope others of you are doing well also. I can't believe it is time for the holidays already. Yikes!

So a Hello, I've missed you, and a big :grouphug:.

What is it about those feet of yours, Melissa, that makes me feel warm and fuzzy way down deep, even though I'm not wearing beautiful knitted socks? Must be your inner smile.

Hugs, dear, and glad to see you here. :001_smile:

I imagine a beautiful, funky piece of art, w/ 3-4 different pairs/photos of her socks hanging side-by-side. Makes me feel like I'm sitting by a fire reading. Which is a really nice feeling in a place w/ neither fireplace nor real need for one. :crying: I love a fireplace!

LOL! I am still working various purples at the moment. I really love purple. But after the ones I am on now, and finishing one for my ds, I will go to a different color. Not sure what. I am participating in a sock challenge and plan to cast on one from the list each month. I need to finish Nov. socks and plan for Dec.

And I have some winter gear I want to make for myself and for the boys.