Menu

When the plumber shakes your hand

Teaching3bears

He is very nice and friendly but he reaches to take your hand and say hello when he comes over in the evening after a long day of appointments and you wonder what he has been touching all day and then you look at his hand and with your poor eyesight you notice quite a lot of visible dirt and then when he fixes your toilet he does not use gloves and sticks his hand right in.

He will develop a very healthy immune system.

You wash your hands really really well after that.🤣

• Haha 17

4 minutes ago, Thatboyofmine said:

Gosh, I have so many NSFW things to say right now, but I’ll refrain.    🙅‍♀️🤫

I had to look up NSFW.😲  Man, I need a life.  Last week, I posted something about wanting to Netflix and chill on my fb page.  Then someone clued me in to its "other" meaning.  (Where is the facepalm emoji?!?!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, dirty ethel rackham said:

I had to look up NSFW.😲  Man, I need a life.  Last week, I posted something about wanting to Netflix and chill on my fb page.  Then someone clued me in to its "other" meaning.  (Where is the facepalm emoji?!?!)

wait,... what?  Off to google...  

apparently, I need a life too. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Tanaqui said:

Netflix and chill = "come upstairs and look at my etchings", perhaps?

Quill, I'm assuming that your plumber doesn't use some exotic and novel method to clear your pipes!

I’m married to my plumber. In theory, this should mean great things about how all my plumbing is in top-notch condition, and really, from his end, that’s a pretty special barter system we have in place, but you know...cobbler’s kids have no shoes and all that.

My Christmas present was a new R.O. Water Filtration System, which I do really want as I am convinced that my problem is I have been drinking the Cancer Water for the last several years my previous RO has been broken. The new version is not filtering any water yet though, confined as it is to a box with half the Christmas wrap still adhered and taking up post in the family room as a footstool during football games. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1