Menu

Thick tshirts

Night Elf

I have been buying all of ds's tshirts from Old Navy because I can get them in a tall version and he likes his tshirts to come down far because his track pants will lower in the back when he sits down. The problem is they are all thin. Where can I find thicker tall tshirts? He prefers short sleeves.

Key Apparel makes tall tee shirts that are a good thickness. They're not as heavy as Carhartt, but they're thicker than the tees I've gotten at Target or Old Navy. They tend to run really big, so order down at least one size. My son is 6'6" and 210 lbs, with a slim/athletic build, and the medium size tees from Key Apparel fit perfectly. (In the photo on Amazon the shirt looks short, but I think they used the regular size photo, not tall, because the actual shirts are much longer than that.) Dickies also makes pretty thick tees in tall sizes.

39 minutes ago, Corraleno said:

Key Apparel makes tall tee shirts that are a good thickness. They're not as heavy as Carhartt, but they're thicker than the tees I've gotten at Target or Old Navy. They tend to run really big, so order down at least one size. My son is 6'6" and 210 lbs, with a slim/athletic build, and the medium size tees from Key Apparel fit perfectly. (In the photo on Amazon the shirt looks short, but I think they used the regular size photo, not tall, because the actual shirts are much longer than that.) Dickies also makes pretty thick tees in tall sizes.

Okay. My ds is 5' 7" and weighs about 160. Should I get a small?