Menu

Gulp...just got an email saying ds is a Coca-Cola semifinalist...

I was sooooo not expecting this, and feel very caught off guard. I thought I remembered someone here doing this last year. Any BTDT advice for us? Wow. I'm just wondering if it would be too much to submit both the counselor/teacher rec. AND the employer rec. from relatives. It is our situation, after all! :001_smile:

Edited by Ms. Riding Hood

This is in the FAQ at their webpage here

https://www.coca-colascholars.org/cokeWeb/faqs.jsp?navigation=14

Do I need to send an essay or transcripts?

There is a preliminary online application for our scholarship program. At that time we only require the completed online application. We CANNOT review or return any supplements to the application. We understand that there may not be enough space for you to fill out the application completely. Please complete the application to the best of your ability and in the most accurate manner possible. If your application advances, you will have the opportunity to elaborate on all your activities

I would infer from this that they'll contact you with more details on what to send. Keep us posted! I love hearing about scholarship stories :001_smile: