Menu

I seem to lack the thing which allows marking?

Annie N

I don't know the word for it, but if someone leaves a helpful post you can do something and then they get some "credit" for it?

I asked before, and they told me that there was a special thingie (I know how to use the computer but obviously not how to talk about it :blushing:) and I couldn't find it then but my computer was really old and slow and so I didn't worry about it. Now I have a fast new computer :D but still can't see what I'm looking for.

I just feel bad about all the people who have given me good answers... :(

How do we leave feedback?

I have several past transactions on the Sale/Swap board and would like to leave good feedback but can't figure out how!

Let's say I want to leave feedback on you. I click on your name up above your post and choose to view your profile (I could also do this via the members list). That gives me a page about you. The choice that's first on the page I'm looking at is your feedback (there are other choice tabs there, so if "feedback" isn't in front -- maybe contact info is -- just choose the "feedback" tab). There's a link there along the bottom to "view all feedback". If I click that I get a page with details of all the feedback you've received, and along the bottom of that is a link to "submit feedback".

It's been awhile since I've left any transaction feedback, but I think that's enough to get you started.

I think you automatically get an email or pm or something when someone leaves feedback on you.