Menu

ARG! Package was out on delivery yesterday....

PrincessMommy

Now it says it won't be delivered until next week!  Ugh.  This is an Amazon order and delivery was through FedEx. It's a big package: porch swing.  But, shouldn't they have figured that out ahead of time??!!  I'm so annoyed.  I wanted it for this weekend.    In the big scheme of things it doesn't matter if it's a week late... but I'm annoyed that I was anticipating it all day yesterday and it never came and that once again Amazon shipping is subpar

That's strange that it would say out for delivery and then have it changed to next week. That could be Fed Ex's fault rather than Amazon, unless Amazon didn't truly ship it out when they said they did.

I ordered a futon bed from Amazon and got the frame earlier than expected but I don't know if it was delivered Fed Ex or UPS. I didn't realize it had been delivered until I went out to my car and the heavy box was behind it.

I'm pretty sure it's FedEx's fault.   I'd been watching it's progress since last week when it shipped.    I've sent a complaint to the company I bought the swing from.  I told them I realized that it was FedEx's fault and wanted to know how to complain directly to them.  I figured if both the shipper and the buyer complain maybe something will get done sooner.