Menu

Is there a social group here for vegans/vegetarians?

Greta

Done!  Thank you all for expressing interest.  It wasn't really my intention to spearhead the operation, since we have far more experienced vegans/vegetarians here than me.  So if anyone else wants to take over the group, that's fine by me!  But I went ahead and got it started:  http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/groups/301-vegetarian-and-vegan/  I can send an invitation to anyone who wants one.

• Like 2

Oh, no!  How did that NOT show up on my search???  Argh!  Looks like that one hasn't been posted in for quite awhile.  So should we "revitalize" it rather than starting a new one?

ETA:  I just saw that the older group's founder hasn't been on the boards since 2014.  So I think it's okay to go ahead with another group, right?

Edited by Greta
  • Like 1

I'm definitely in! I was just about to post a whiny message about how much I hate to cook dinner now that I'm a vegan. I want to cook what I want to cook and not worry about the whiny babies I have to feed. The other day I made a risotto and my dh picked out all the yucky orange things. "Why," I ask. "Because they were orange," he replies.  :001_rolleyes:  Those yucky orange things were butternut squash and it was delicious.

• Like 2

I'm definitely in! I was just about to post a whiny message about how much I hate to cook dinner now that I'm a vegan. I want to cook what I want to cook and not worry about the whiny babies I have to feed. The other day I made a risotto and my dh picked out all the yucky orange things. "Why," I ask. "Because they were orange," he replies.  :001_rolleyes:  Those yucky orange things were butternut squash and it was delicious.

It sounds delicious!  I wish you could cook for me - I would be so appreciative of your risotto!  :D

• Like 1