Menu

It's a Sweatshirt kind of day! Teachers Lounge 2-28-2018

scrapbookbuzz

Good morning, all!

Yesterday, I worked at a polling site all day, which is why there was not Teachers Lounge. One of the districts in AZ needed to elect a congressional representative since one stepped down, thus why we had an election. Early morning, followed by a long day. Today I want to do nothing. But will wind up doing SOMEthing. And it rained yesterday. Could rain today too. Thus, the cooler weather makes it a perfect "sweatshirt" kind of day. 

What's on the schedule today? Here: need to get the kids to wash their taekwondo uniforms so they're ready for class tonight. May not do math today with ds as it's not his fave subject and I'm too tired to deal with the drama that comes from that! Maybe I'll take a nap! Kids need one too since they both had trouble getting to sleep last night! Oh, and I have to pay some bills. Yay.

What's for lunch/dinner? Here: lunch will most likely be grilled cheese sandwiches. Dinner will either be leftover stew, baked potatoes with broccoli and cheese, or breakfast potatoes (baked potatoes topped with the likes of eggs, bacon, cheese, etc.)

What foreign country would you like to visit with your family? Here: Panama! I've been there myself. Working on organizing a family trip there sometime this year.

Talk to me! :bigear:

Good morning, all!

Yesterday, I worked at a polling site all day, which is why there was not Teachers Lounge. One of the districts in AZ needed to elect a congressional representative since one stepped down, thus why we had an election. Early morning, followed by a long day. Today I want to do nothing. But will wind up doing SOMEthing. And it rained yesterday. Could rain today too. Thus, the cooler weather makes it a perfect "sweatshirt" kind of day. 

What's on the schedule today? Here: need to get the kids to wash their taekwondo uniforms so they're ready for class tonight. May not do math today with ds as it's not his fave subject and I'm too tired to deal with the drama that comes from that! Maybe I'll take a nap! Kids need one too since they both had trouble getting to sleep last night! Oh, and I have to pay some bills. Yay.

What's for lunch/dinner? Here: lunch will most likely be grilled cheese sandwiches. Dinner will either be leftover stew, baked potatoes with broccoli and cheese, or breakfast potatoes (baked potatoes topped with the likes of eggs, bacon, cheese, etc.)

What foreign country would you like to visit with your family? Here: Panama! I've been there myself. Working on organizing a family trip there sometime this year.

Talk to me! :bigear:

Hello,

I love sweatshirt days.  I live in my hoodies as much as possible.  Luckily where I live, even summer nights can be sweatshirt weather.

Today I taught a math class, took the kids to TKD, did some cleaning (but lots more needed).  This is the last week of my current session of classes, then I have almost 2 weeks off which I'll spend trying to get my house in some semblance of order.

Dinner was tacos.  Dh did a HUGE grocery shopping trip because he was paid today so this house is fully stocked.

I would love to go back to Greece.  I'd also like to go to Italy.  I love seeing really old historical sites.