Menu

New Landry Science Courses?

According to the website, people who still have Landry credits that they haven't used elsewhere and haven't been reimbursed by credit card or by him can use some amount of that toward the new classes.  We haven't tried, so I don't know exactly how it works.

Seriously?

I'm still recovering from last year's nightmare.

This is where I am. My daughter will be a senior next school year. I am trying to wish him well, but I wouldn't trust him to teach my daughter in her senior year.

ETA: I know he has to earn a living for his family and to reimburse the thousands of dollars he owes, but I don't care for the reminder of the time and money I lost.

Seriously?

I'm still recovering from last year's nightmare.

We made the choice to go with The Potter's School over Landry, and after what happened, I was glad I did! I'm just curious if anyone feels comfortable enough to try Greg's courses again!

With my credit and wanting to get some back...I had my son this past fall take the 2 day lab course with him which was wonderful because it was in my city and I didn't have to pay for it!  Ha!  My son had a great time and learned a lot....but as for going in and paying more money for a class...I would be a bit hesitant.  That's my opinion though... However, the lab was a nice addition to our course this year and if you have credits...I say use them!  HTH