Menu

Have we talked about Lipsense?

lexi

So I teach for VIPKID and I’m too lazy to wear much makeup. I just wear some bright lipstick and call it good. However, my lipstick smudges and wears off and really dries out my lips. A friend sells Lipsense and I’m wondering if it will work better.

Who has used it? Did it makes your lips very dry? I think that’s my biggest concern. I don’t love MLM stuff but the colors do look pretty online. Lol.

And if you have recommendations for lipstick options that are safe and have great color options please share!

Edited by lexi

Yes, I wear Lipsense and am a big fan. 

I do not sell it.

It really does stay on all day--at least 10 hours, maybe longer. It does not dry out the lips at all. 

There are lots of colors and they look different on different people. It's a bit odd how that works.

Do you like pinkish or reddish tones? Neutral or more dramatic? I like Carmel Apple. It is fairly neutral with a more pinkish tone.

I like Lipsense well enough as far as color staying on, but I find it sometimes "runs" into the little wrinkles under my bottom lip (if that makes sense).  Then I feel like a clown.  The key to keeping it on I've learned is to apply the gloss or matte top coat before you eat or drink a lot.  Keeps the color on there pretty well.