Menu

Klean Kanteen, Think sport, or?

I love our klean kanteens, when the kids are little they have the sippy lids from Avent (just to let anyone that knows about Avents early sippies...these are different) and with the adapter that you use for the Avent sippies, you could use a bottle nipple. We have tons of these! I'd say from personal experience, order all the ones you want and then add a few extra sports tops lids, since those are the ones we use most. Even little toddlers can use the sports lids.

Also, a bottle washer for when you "forget" that you had milk in one is good. I use the Avent bottle washer...

Carrie:-)

We're very happy with our Klean Kanteens. I went with the 27oz size, even for the kids, and I'm glad I did.

I wouldn't do Sigg because they're made of aluminum with a plastic coating inside. Yes, they're pretty, but they didn't meet my requirements. KKs are stainless steel with no coating...

Also, we have the Built NY covers, and I think they're absolutely vital. We leave them on all the time.

Our bottles have gotten a ton of use and I love them. :)