Menu

cheapest printed shirts?

Farrar

I need to have 5 shirts printed with a color design for a small team. In the past we've done iron ons and ordered from a company online, but that company doesn't seem to exist anymore. Anyone have a favorite design your own shirt place that has good prices for tiny runs? I'd love to keep the cost close to $15 or so. So far UberPrint seems like it's the cheapest.

As a side note, it's driving me crazy that all these places make you design the shirt to figure out the price. Just tell me how much it is with digital printing on a particular shirt with a small run.

We have a local place, but the small run is about 20.

If someone in your group has a die-cut machine (Cricut, Brother, etc), could you just have them cut the design out of iron-on vinyl?  I have no idea, I'm just wondering. (To be honest, I just want one but I can't justify the expense, so I'm always looking for way to justify it!)

Edited by Bambam

Ha. My son has access to a die cut machine and has made shirts that way in the past. They have too many other things to do with this team though. They made the design and just want to send it off to be done.

I don't think I priced Vista so I'll give that a try.

• Like 1