Menu

My Scooby Gang. Picture from Halloween.

Fred (friend) is not mine but the rest are. They came up with the idea themselves and then got most of the costumes at the thrift store. I bought the Scooby Doo costume, two wigs, and two pairs of shoes. They received tons of compliments on both being creative and execution. I can't wait to see what they are going to do next year.

post-183-1353508270998_thumb.jpg

Fred (friend) is not mine but the rest are. They came up with the idea themselves and then got most of the costumes at the thrift store. I bought the Scooby Doo costume, two wigs, and two pairs of shoes. They received tons of compliments on both being creative and execution. I can't wait to see what they are going to do next year.

Awesome!

Those costumes are great!

But I have to say that I AM a little worried. I'm wondering now if you truly are a homeschooler. I noticed behind your children that...oh how do I say this?...well...there seems to be....

Empty space on your bookshelves!!!!!!!!

I think you better explain yourself, or I'm left to wonder if there is an imposter in our midst.

Jo

Those costumes are great!

But I have to say that I AM a little worried. I'm wondering now if you truly are a homeschooler. I noticed behind your children that...oh how do I say this?...well...there seems to be....

Empty space on your bookshelves!!!!!!!!

I think you better explain yourself, or I'm left to wonder if there is an imposter in our midst.

Jo

Those are actually not bookshelves but media shelves for electronic equipment which my dh has forbidden me from taking over as he has plans for them someday. In my defense, I do have 16 bookshelves overflowing with books. I will have my kids post pictures of them for me sometime so as to exonerate myself. :)