Menu

cricket

Mbelle

Well people, after 20 years of living in the US, dh has stumbled upon a free trial for live streaming cricket!  

I wonder if I will see him again?! LOL

I've given up on understanding this game, but I'm making a sport out making fun of the announcers!  Sports announcers are always fun and with an endurance sport of seemingly endless length you can really have fun.

Do lots of women like this game too?

We are having a blast on this freezy Friday night with the sick kiddos. 

Love them ..cricket and all! LOL

• Like 1

My dh loves cricket.  He pays for it somehow or other so he can see it.  Whatever format he's getting it on can be buggy and he'll have to put in a lot of time to watch all the matches before they're gone. Sometimes he's somewhere in the middle of a 78 hour game and it'll randomly take him back to the beginning of the game.  I can hear the roaring all through the house and he has to try to fast forward to where he left off.  It's sort of amusing to me, but very frustrating to him. 

But yeah, when he's watching cricket, he's sorta glued to the tv for a few weeks.

Well people, after 20 years of living in the US, dh has stumbled upon a free trial for live streaming cricket!

I wonder if I will see him again?! LOL

I've given up on understanding this game, but I'm making a sport out making fun of the announcers! Sports announcers are always fun and with an endurance sport of seemingly endless length you can really have fun.

Do lots of women like this game too?

We are having a blast on this freezy Friday night with the sick kiddos.

Love them ..cricket and all! LOL

Please share how we can get this free trial. It would a cool Three Kings present for tomorrow.

English women seem to like or at least tolerate it, but Sri Lankan women are crazy about cricket. They play too, just not at the same level as the men as far as I know.