Menu

I just counted my piggy bank named Fred

Night Elf

I've got $57.19. That's not bad for spare change. Every time I pay in cash, I bring home the change and feed Fred. Sometimes I drop in dollar bills when DH gets paid and I get my next allowance. I toss in what's left of the old allowance and use the new amount. I figure I'm saving up for another Trunk Club trunk. Goodness knows how long this will take me. I've got enough for one shirt!  :lol: Oh well, I said I wasn't going to get another trunk until Spring. Maybe I'll have enough for several items by then.

• Like 1

I thought you meant how much money worth in resale value of Fred books you have. My piggy bank called "Life of Fred" books is quite extensive...  :svengo:

Oh my kids loved those books. I had so many of them because the kids flew through them. Good days. :) I should have kept them. They were autographed. Does he still do that?

Oh my kids loved those books. I had so many of them because the kids flew through them. Good days. :) I should have kept them. They were autographed. Does he still do that?

Maybe if you ask him to. But no, none of mine are autographed. And I've got Apples through Trigonometry, Financial Choices, Chemistry, Linear Algebra, and Five Days (I think that's it).