Menu

A Hatchimal Question

Elizabeth86

My dd wants one for Christmas. DH doesn't want to waste money on it. My sister likes to be a big spender, so I'm asking her to get it for him. Now my question. I understand the hatching experience is the cool part of it. I understand it doesn't take very long, only happens once. Do you think the hatching experience could be ruined by unruly cousins? My nieces kids have no boundaries or. concept of respect for others or their property, so if there is any way they could screw up that expensive thing from hatching I will have ds wait intil we get home to open it. WDYT?

yes, they could ruin it by pulling it out, tipping it or breaking the shell off.  I would wait.  I would also resist buying one - a famliy member insisted on giving my DD one last year against my wishes, she watched it hatch, played with it on the day and then never touched it again.  HUGE waste of money (which I knew it would be, hence asking the family member not to do it).

• Like 1